Sunday 12 October 2008

Angelina says Brad changed her mind about pregnancy


Actress Angelina Jolie, who poses on the cover of W magazine's October issue while breast feeding one of her 3-month-old twins, says that if it wasn't for partner Brad Pitt, 44, she probably wouldn't have had biological children of her own and would have instead stayed on the adoption route. She tells the magazine,


I think one of the life changing things that he did, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant. I never felt that it was the right thing
to do.
I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to (getting pregnant), I suddenly wanted to. It's one of those things you can't explain. I knew that he would never see Maddox Chivan, 6, Zahara Marley, 3, and Pax Thien, 4) as different, and that gave me a certain peace.

The 33-year-old says since giving birth to Shiloh Nouvel, 2, and fraternal twins Vivienne, Marcheline and Knox Leon, 3 months, she has has learned and "been taught a lot in life."

I wouldn't trade that experience for the world. It taught me a lot about life, just the process of it, and now we have three other beautiful children that wouldn't otherwise be here.

She also thanks Brad for making her feel completely comfortable with her body.

I'm with a man who's evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful, because of the journey it has taken and what it has created," she says. "He genuinely sees it that way. So I genuinely feel even sexier.
For more on the interview and extra pictures, pick up the October 21st issue of W magazine.

Source: W Magazine, via People




No comments: