Thursday 16 October 2008

Lisa Bonet Comfirms Third Pregnancy


Life on Mars actress Lisa Bonet has confirmed that she is expecting her third child in December. Speaking to People she said,
I'm seven months and I feel great. I've had a tremendous amount of energy, which is lucky, because I have a 14-month-old.

But unlike so many expectant mums, the 40-year-old says she hasn't and doesn't want to find out what she's expecting until the time comes.

When my friends ask me, I say, 'I really don't know, I love the mystery and I trust the mystery about it. It adds a whole other component at the end.

The new baby is the second for Lisa and boyfriend Jason Momoa. They already have daughter Lola Iolani, 14 months. Lisa also has daughter Zoe Isabella, 19, with rocker Lenny Kravitz.


Source: People, photo by Tom Meinelt-Jackson Lee/Splash News Online


No comments: