Thursday 23 October 2008

Liv Tyler is Milo's Princess


Liv Tyler has revealed just how caring and sweet her 3 1/2 year-old son Milo William has become.

He's at that age now where he's so sweet and so loving and says the sweetest things to me. He likes to call me his princess. He says, 'Oh, mommy, you're so cute. You're my precious, precious mommy.

But even though Milo already shows his sweet and caring side, the 31-year-old actress also says her little man has a boystrous side like any other boy his age.
Of course I still get karate chops and all those sorts of things too.

He's even tried his bit at match-making.

One day he went on a play date, and he said to this other child who was playing with a Hulk toy, 'My mommy loves the Hulk.

Milo's dad is Royston Langdon.

Source: People, photo by National Photo Group

No comments: