Tuesday 14 October 2008

Brooke Burke Puts Looking For a Sleep Nurse On Hold...For Now


Despite saying in an earlier blog on her BabooshBaby website that she was hoping to look in to possibly getting a sleep nurse to train her two youngest children - Heaven Rain, 21 months, and Shaya Braven, 7 months, how to sleep right through the night, Brooke Burke has put the idea on hold...for now. In her latest blog entry she writes,

I am working too hard these days to spend any extra minutes to correct our sleepless nights. I actually miss Rain so much during the day that our time together, even if it is at 1:30am, is delicious to me. As soon as I finish the show, some tough love will be in order.

The 37-year-old also revealed that Shaya has reached a milestone.

I have been starting my rehearsals (for America's Dancing With The Stars) a bit later this week and enjoying my mornings with the kids. Shaya is crawling all over the house and Rain is right there with him pretending to be Mama.

Rain and Shaya are Brooke's children with actor David Charvet. She also has daughters Neriah, 8 1/2, and Sierra Sky, 6 1/2, with ex-husband Garth Fisher.

Source: BabooshBaby, Photo by Starpulse

No comments: